Sunday, January 18, 2009

Soap Teasers

I've started loading up my website with pictures and descriptions of some items today - teasers, if you will. (Click on the picture of the soap on the sidebar to go there now...go on...you know you'll have to sooner or later). This has pushed me into learning a little bit about HTML coding (which is a lot more than I ever thought I would learn about HTML coding). But it's working and I'm happy with all of my "customizing". I even got myself a favicon! (That's the little picture that shows up next to the web address up at the top of the browser window.) I'll be taking more photos and loading more pics in the coming days, so stay tuned.

1 comments:

Lori at The Nova Studio said...

hi ruth! congrats on getting some soaps listed on your site! your fav icon looks great as does your soap pictures - just beautiful! i think my favorite one so far is the blue velvet - perfect 50/50 split with the line in between. overall your site has a really clean look (i know you will be adding much more) but i think you are off to a great start.

Post a Comment