Thursday, January 8, 2009

Any day now...

Well, it's still in the works, but a functioning retail website for the new soap business is coming! (yes, really) I'm excited about my brand new logo (the wavy one, ^ up there), soap is curing, packaging is coming, and the website is ready for all of the pictures and descriptions. As soon as I get some labels printed and gather up the shipping supplies, I'll finally have to take the plunge and do it already! Even I am getting annoyed with myself as I continue to dither and hesitate (so you know something has got to change soon...)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Ruth,
Yes, indeed, you are almost there and we are all looking forward to the official launch date of the Sirona Springs website! Good luck and happy soaping. Claudine

Anonymous said...

Looking forward to the launch!!

Post a Comment