Monday, April 27, 2009

New Look, New Attitude

So, I did some redecorating of the blog this weekend. I was inspired by Tim Adam at Handmadeology. He has a wealth of information and tips on where and how to sell your handmade items.

So, the first piece of advice that I'm putting into practice is to get consistent about blogging. No one wants to follow a blog with nothing to say. I've decided to make this deal right now: you follow this blog and I'll keep writing. All I need is a little encouragement. Really.

So, what do you think of the new look of the blog? If I am going to write more frequently, I had to tone it down a bit from the last ribbon-bedecked background. (Well, it seemed cute at the time.) I like this one much better, and hopefully readers will, too.

0 comments:

Post a Comment